波海為您講解輕燒鎂粉的儲藏方式 Bohai explains how to store lightly burned magnesium powder
發布日期：2016-01-30 00:00 來源：http://www.hakatayanoodle.com 點擊：
Light-burned magnesium powder is a substance that is easy to absorb water and moisture. If it is stored improperly in daily life, it will easily deteriorate and affect its use. So in daily work, how to take an effective way to store light magnesium oxide? This article will explain this issue to everyone.
1. The storage environment of lightly burned magnesium powder is the most basic. The storage environment must be kept dry and ventilated, and a plastic film must be placed between the product and the floor to isolate water vapor.
2, the packaging must be sealed. Open the used ones and seal them in time.
3. Put lime cubes after stacking to prevent moisture. This is another method to prevent the light-burned magnesium powder from absorbing moisture and reducing the activity.
4. Because calcium oxide has stronger moisture absorption, it is very effective to place calcium oxide in the warehouse and use it as a moisture reducing agent to reduce the humidity of the warehouse.
5. Light-burned magnesium powder has a shelf life. So don't accumulate too much at one time, because even if the moisture-proof measures are done well, after a long time, light burning magnesium powder will inevitably deteriorate.
- 輕燒鎂粉的簡述 Brief Description of Light Burnt Magnesium Powder
- 新型建材原材料——輕燒鎂粉產品 New building materials raw materials-light burned magnesium powder products
- 營口波海菱鎂材料有限公司所生產的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder produced by Yingkou Bohai Ling Magnesium Material Co., Ltd.
- 輕燒鎂粉簡述 Brief Introduction of Light Burned Magnesium Powder
- 科技創新后的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder after technological innovation
- 污水處理用輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder for sewage treatment
- 耐火材料典型產品輕燒鎂粉 Light refractory magnesium powder
- 輕燒鎂粉是一種重要的耐火材料 Light burned magnesium powder is an important refractory material
- 輕燒鎂粉是什么？ What is Light Burnt Magnesium Powder?
- 關于防火板用輕燒鎂粉的含量注意事項！ Notes on the content of light-burned magnesium powder for fire board!