氧化鎂在各行各業的應用有哪些? What are the applications of magnesium oxide in various industries?
發布日期：2019-02-11 00:00 來源：http://www.hakatayanoodle.com 點擊：
Magnesium oxide has been widely used in various industries in China, and it can be said that it has made a significant contribution. Magnesium oxide is even more abundant in China. The annual domestic output is about 12 million tons. Such a huge number is amazing!
What kind of market and demand make Magnesium Oxide so widely used?
1. Light magnesium oxide is mainly used as raw material for preparing ceramics, enamels, refractory crucibles and refractory bricks. It is also used as a binder for polishing agents, coatings, and paper, as an accelerator and activator for neoprene and fluoro rubber.
2. After mixing solutions such as magnesium chloride, it can be made into magnesium oxide water. It is used as antacid and laxative in medicine, used for gastric hyperacidity and duodenal ulcer. It is used as catalyst and raw material for making magnesium salt in chemical industry. It is also used in the manufacture of glass, dyed meal, phenolic plastics, etc.
3. In the heavy magnesium oxide rice milling industry, it is used for firing mills and semi-rollers. The construction industry is used to manufacture artificial chemical flooring, artificial marble, heat insulation panels, sound insulation panels, and the plastic industry is used as a filler. It can also be used to produce other magnesium salts.
The role of magnesium oxide in various fields
4.Used for rubber, plastic, wire, cable dye, paint, glass, ceramic, chemical reagent, medicine, food additive, etc.
5.Used in libraries to prevent books from being corroded by acids;
6.Insulation skin for wires;
7.Used to treat heartburn, stomach acid and acid indigestion;
8.Used as a short-acting laxative;
9.Used as a magnesium supplement;
10. Because it is refractory, it can be used as a furnace lining;
11. Another use of magnesium oxide is that it can be used as a neutralizing agent. Magnesium oxide is alkaline and has good adsorption properties. It can be used as a neutralizing agent for acid-containing waste gas, waste water treatment, heavy metal and organic waste liquid treatment, etc. With the increase in environmental protection requirements, domestic demand has grown rapidly.
12. In fact, one of the main uses of magnesium oxide is to use it as a flame retardant. In order to comply with the development trend of low smoke, low toxicity and pollution-free in the world, the development, production and application of magnesium oxide flame retardants are important. .
From the above situation, we can see the advantages of magnesium oxide? Judging from the current effect, magnesium oxide is imperative regardless of the development of various industries, especially for flame retardant.